Congratulations to the fundraisers, participants and volunteers of the 5th Annual Running for Answers 5K & Kids' Fun Run on 9/28!
Check out this video for our final numbers courtesy of Motus Video Design!
Check our your race results for the RFA 5K!
Stay tuned for pictures from our 2014 event!
In the meantime, check our our race pictures and media over the years!
Become an official RFA 2015 sponsor! Gain national exposure through this community-led and inspired event that impacts thousands. Check out our year of incredible publicity here...
Please meet above the knee amputee and 15 year desmoid survivor, Dana Pounds (see video), who will video journal her training milestones until RFA on 9/28! Follow her here, and get inspired by her commitment & perseverance despite the challenges around getting a new leg- and learning how to run again. #runforanswers #poundsthepavement
Inspired by Kevin Reilly - desmoid survivor and ex-NFL player?
Click here to learn more.
Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation
The Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation (DTRF) seeks to advance the science related to desmoid tumors, by:
- Funding research related to the diagnosis and treatment of desmoid tumors;
- Facilitating and enhancing the dialogue among members of the medical and scientific communities about research related to desmoid tumors;
- Providing informational support for desmoid tumor patients and their families and friends, and heightening awareness of desmoid tumor diagnosis and treatment.
Running for Answers 5k run, walk, and kids' fun run has been scheduled for Sunday September 28, 2014.
- 7- 8am :: Registration & Packet pickup
- 8am :: Kids' fun run
- 8:30am :: 5k run/walk start
Watch the registration help video. Video requires Flash Player 7 or greater.